Complete a Corporate Search for existing Alberta Corporations. Complete and digitally sign our Corporate Search form and we will provide you with search results within 1 business day. Government, agency and legal prepaid fees are included in price.
Corporate Search (of existing Alberta Corporations)
Complete a search of existing corporations in Alberta. There are many reasons why you may need a corporate search:
- Completing due diligence in the purchase, sale or interaction with an existing corporation and needing to know correct spellings and addresses of the corporation, it's shareholders and directors;
- Determining whether a corporation has been struck from Corporate Registry for failure to file an Annual Return;
- Becoming aware of the corporate structure of an existing Alberta Corporation;
- Naming correct entities in land transactions, legal proceedings, and in completing correspondence.
The process of completing a Corporate Search with AlbertaIncorporate.com is simple:
- Complete your AlbertaIncorporate.com order for a corporate search.
- Our team will forward you a customized corporate search form which will require your completion and digital signature.
- We will forward you the results of the corporate search when they are available.