Purchase our Annual Return service and receive our customized, digital Annual Return to complete registration with the Government of Alberta. Price includes Government of Alberta filing, agency and prepaid legal fees. 1 business day turnaround.
All Alberta corporations must file an Annual Return every twelve months advising the Government of Alberta of basic information such as:
- Changes to a corporation's Registered Office Address;
- Any changes, additions or deletions of a corporation's directors;
- List the name and addresses of shareholders of the corporation.
If you are ready to complete your Annual Return, we can assist. Our process is simple and is completed within 1 business day.
- Complete your order through AlbertaIncorporate.com.
- Our team will forward you a detailed, easy-to-follow Annual Return form that requires your digital signature.
- After reviewing your completed form for completeness and consistency, we complete registration with the Government of Alberta and provide you the completed Annual Return to add to your Minute Book.
If you have purchased an Incorporation package from AlbertaIncorporate.com you will receive an e-mail reminder to file your Annual Return approximately 11 months from the date you incorporated.